Goodbye Honda mowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still not sold on the all electric lawn mowers. But the father-in-law got a kit last year, big push mower, weed wacker, and blower and he is getting by with it so far. He says as long as he doesn't let the grass get too tall he can get the whole yard done in one charge.
But, a local store I went to the other day had a battery chain saw that is tempting me. If the battery will fit into other tools, drill, skil-saw etc. I may be getting it. It would be handy to use that little saw to trim a few branches here and there instead of getting the big gas saw out for 5 minutes of cutting work.
I have the Dewalt 22” battery chainsaw. It’s pretty amazing how much it will cut as long as the chain is kept sharp. Cut for over an hour with the 5ah battery clearing 1-5” trees so we could get an excavator in to fix a water leak.
You can get adaptors to use the Dewalt batteries on lots of harbor freight tools from Amazon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom