Grill ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Does yours have the lid? I've been eyeballing a griddle for a while now. There's still a bit of room on the porch...

Yes. I got this one. I wanted the drawers for some reason. Still ain’t used them haha. But the Lid is why I got it. Sold my last one after a few cooks because I wanted one with the lid.

C796CC6D-A2C7-4A6B-9CFF-2C5DCA070D8B.png

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll admit, the charcoal grill is my go-to most of the year. I enjoy the process I suppose.

The gas grill is handy for quick cooks on a week night. I've had many over the years and nothing comes close to the two weber's I've had. I picked up a late 80's/early 90's Genesis on Craigslist a few years ago for $30. Replaced the burners and ignitor, it's been stellar. Not needing one so big, I snagged a demo Spirit 2 from a local dealer for $100 two years ago, cooks evenly across the entire surface. I really like it too.

Cousin likes his Cookshack pellet grill, but took him a few years to really master the grill, smoke, bake processes. I've used it, wasn't for me. Made me miss the sacred ritual of charcoal.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone who has one is going to say Traeger. I don't have one so I cannot advise you. Confused yet?

Had one and shipped it back for refund Never will recommend them. If u r smoking get yourself a Bradley and never look back. If grilling cannot beat a Weber for consistently in flavor I refuse to cook on a gas grill EVER

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have an offset wood/charcoal smoker and a natural gas large outdoor grill. We use the smoker a lot more...I have owned a Weber and 3 electric grill/smokers in the past. Also had a large smoker on a trailer. Never owned a Traeger....yet

Latest posts

Top Bottom