Here Is A Couple Of Questions For Uvalde Victim Relatives To Ask ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broncos

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many failures From an SRO with 10 years experience First doors should never be propped open if outer doors Second teachers are to protect the students Why did they not barricade the door with desks as trained Lastly poor police response Police training says officers go in as soon as two are on scene Batons or buttstocks week well to break door glass Major problem was an attitude that it will not happen to us 😢😢😢

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many failures From an SRO with 10 years experience First doors should never be propped open if outer doors Second teachers are to protect the students Why did they not barricade the door with desks as trained Lastly poor police response Police training says officers go in as soon as two are on scene Batons or buttstocks week well to break door glass Major problem was an attitude that it will not happen to us 😢😢😢
I was in a (not sure what to call it, presentation?) by a police training officer a couple of years ago, and he said the protocol was NOT to wait for backup. First officer on scene, go in and kill the subject. The rationale he explained is that active shooters almost always run or shoot themselves as soon as they are confronted, so confront them asap.

I'm not a cop, but this is what I remember him saying.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Firing a scape goat, will do nothing to solve this problem! Both sides in politics using this dreadful KILLING OF INNOCENT LITTLE KIDS, AND ADULTS, TO ADVANCE THEIR POLITICAL AGENDA, WILL DO NOTHING TO SOLVE THE PROMBLEM, JUST LIKE THIS HAS DONE NOTHING THE LAST 50/60 YEARS TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM! It seem to me, we are going to have to put prejudice for, and aginst guns, politics, aside, and try to FIND THE REAL CAUSE OF THIS TYPE BEHAVIOR, WHAT EVER THAT TURNS OUT TO BE, DON'T YOU THINK? WHY WOULD ANYONE DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
try to FIND THE REAL CAUSE OF THIS TYPE BEHAVIOR, WHAT EVER THAT TURNS OUT TO BE, DON'T YOU THINK? WHY WOULD ANYONE DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS?
Feds. Feds would do this to initiate gun confiscation followed by subjugation. There is no other logical explanation for these shootings. They all follow the same pattern almost to a T, and the response to each one does as well.

Every now and then though, a citizen or a cop that did not get the memo will shoot the bad guy before everyone is finished standing around while the bad guy does mass carnage. Throws a wrench in their machine and is always minimally reported. Then they have to go find another place.

These are my observations.
Commonalities:
SHOOTER
Shooter is always late teens-early twenties male
Loner
Gamer
Confused about some bullsh*t and writes about it
Have some kind of journal or manifesto
Have a counselor - all of them have a counselor
Have a single Mother
Are on the Police radar
Are on the FBI radar
Know tactics and techniques - knows how to shoot and move (trained)
Always has commo with one or several people in online chats about shooting sh*t up and gets pointers and encouragement
Have the ability to acquire weapons and equipment we would envy

COPS
Always arrive within minutes (single digit) of first shot or breach
First encounter, cop always hides
All cops on scene always "wait for backup" or some other sh*t
FEDs show up withing minutes of local PD arrival - Always
More standing around
30min-1.5hrs later, breach initiated and bad guy killed or captured within minutes
Some FED org is almost always the one conducting the operation or assisting heavily (counter-shooter)
Statements made post event are nonsensical and ever-changing

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The door was not the problem The problem is that not one of the following would give permission to enter the classroom or shoot the gunkid
1) Pete A (Chief of Campus Police)
2) Administration staff at Robb Elementary
3) Superintendent of the School District
4) Any School Board Member

All of the Regulas Police - Texas Rangers - Border Patrol & Others were there for support!!!!!! (Nothing Else)

Two Senior Federal Agents decided to break the law and end it (They put their Jobs & Career on the line)

GLGAR

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have yet to see any thing about where he got the weapons. Apparently a legal sale with a back ground check but nothing else. I would think any dealer would be suspicious of a newly 18 year old buying two high dollar AR's, many mags. ammo and body armor. Wonder what the conversation was during the sale?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a police officer to have that access? Why? Because you're worried about one of them losing it or harming the kids?

It's doesn't really do that . . . though.
When I worked in higher ed, all of the buildings on campus were required to be on lock systems provided by the campus lock shop so the campus police could gain access in an emergency.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because it makes the physical security pointless.
That is completely untrue. Any government run facilities worth a plug nickel, have protocols and supplies designated for emergency response personnel to have access control in emergencies. Shift leaders and command centers have grand master keys and management electronic access control levels, so they don’t have to rely on the janitor to get them in during an emergency. Key accountability audits are part and parcel of the system, with locks re-cored in the event accountability loss.
If there was a fire in the building and kids were burning to death I bet they would have found a way in.
There lies the psychological difference. As quick as police are to damage a citizen refusing to comply with their orders, they catch major flak if they damage property during the course of their duties. This applies mainly to agency property and business or government property, not things like cars belonging to suspects.

On the other hand, firefighters are trained to break property. Windows, doors, roofs, walls, whatever it takes to rescue people and extinguish fires.

SWAT teams breaking doors typically have prior approval to break a door, in the form of a warrant or incident commander approval. In some agencies, line officers have to have approval to even pit a fleeing suspect.

FWIW, I doubt many of the LE in charge of this clusterfark even considered taking out a wall, door or ceiling. Consider the pathetic claim that the situation had transitioned to an armed and barricaded and that there were no children in continued harm’s way at that point (which was a stupid assumption on the part of UCISD Chief Sitting Dumbass). What was his overriding concern at that point? Apprehending the suspect? Or keeping control of the scene while not putting any of his officers in any danger?

He worked for the school administration and just got elected to town council. Since he’s in hiding and refusing to answer the public’s valid questions, I think we can safely assume his focus was on saving the town and school’s money, which also helped him keep himself and his officers away from danger.
I was in a (not sure what to call it, presentation?) by a police training officer a couple of years ago, and he said the protocol was NOT to wait for backup. First officer on scene, go in and kill the subject. The rationale he explained is that active shooters almost always run or shoot themselves as soon as they are confronted, so confront them asap.

I'm not a cop, but this is what I remember him saying.
This is correct, but in the past couple of years, more and more active shooters have engaged responding officers. The cops aren’t the only ones whose tactics can change.
The door was not the problem The problem is that not one of the following would give permission to enter the classroom or shoot the gunkid
1) Pete A (Chief of Campus Police)
2) Administration staff at Robb Elementary
3) Superintendent of the School District
4) Any School Board Member

All of the Regulas Police - Texas Rangers - Border Patrol & Others were there for support!!!!!! (Nothing Else)

Two Senior Federal Agents decided to break the law and end it (They put their Jobs & Career on the line)
The problem is that for some unexplainable reason, school systems in America have been granted a level of autonomy they neither need nor deserve. They’ve become little fiefdoms where problems are concealed and public concerns are dismissed.

That has to change. School administrations and boards should have exactly 0% control over law enforcement operations. This had morphed from a security issue to a law enforcement issue the second the perp fired his first shot (which was before he stepped on school property).

School administrations and boards love to point out that they’re the experts on education and ordinary citizens should defer to their expertise. Fine. When an active shooter steps on their turf, THEY are the ordinary citizens who have no expertise on active shooter response.

I can extrapolate this dynamic into other criminal activity. When a student or teacher sexually harasses someone within the school, that’s a school problem. When they cross the line to sexual molestation or rape, that’s an LE problem and the school administration should be excluded from the investigation, unless they’re being interviewed as a witness.

That’s the way it works everywhere else that crimes happen, why are schools different? They’re not special and deserve no deference. When it comes to active shooter operations, the incident command should be transferred every time someone with more experience, qualifications and resources shows up. School, city/county, state. In certain rare instances, incident command can be cooperatively shared, but the senior person/agency should agree with the final decisions.

The fact that the school “police chief” who’s expertise was 911 dispatcher and then less than 2 years in the chief’s position, felt he had the authority and expertise to remain in command, when dozens of local, state and federal law enforcement officers with far more expertise and equipment were on scene, is an indictment of the active shooter response protocols in place in Uvalde, TX.

UCISD Chief Sitting Dumbass should’ve been in charge of nothing more than providing access keys, diagrams/layout of the building and other pertinent information to the cavalry when they arrived.

Latest posts

Top Bottom