Here we go - Tulsa public schools to start review of school names..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks that the Lee doesn't represent Robert E.

Mislead, or they're being deliberately obtuse.

Lee Elementary has been here for 100 years. Now suddenly it's a problem? GMAFB...

www.incog.org_transportation_trailguide_MidlandValley_images_MidlandValley11.jpg

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lee Elementary has been here for 100 years. Now suddenly it's a problem? GMAFB...

www.incog.org_transportation_trailguide_MidlandValley_images_MidlandValley11.jpg

I didn't assert if it was or was not a problem.

You're apparently avoiding admission of what Lee represents in 2017; it is presently representative of Robert E Lee. That's why his damn portrait is on the official school webpage and at one point was hanging in the school (may still be, but I haven't been in there recently).

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't assert if it was or was not a problem.

You're apparently avoiding admission of what Lee represents in 2017; it is presently representative of Robert E Lee. That's why his damn portrait is on the official school webpage and at one point was hanging in the school (may still be, but I haven't been in there recently).
Lee was a person that served his country, as he saw it. Not unlike the revolutionary war. I don't give a darn what Lee represents in 2017.

Latest posts

Top Bottom