Hey Super Dave.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to commend you on a very nice show. It haven't been to a gun show in about 2-3 yrs because of the high admission/tables full of crap ratio. I had today off and since I live in the area, decided to check out your show. You are doing a great job, and even tho I didn't buy anything, the selection was great. I think Metcalf should be afraid....congrats on your business and I hope you have continued success!!!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm of the same mind as MDT - I haven't been to any gun shows other than Wanenmacher in probably three years because of the high admission fees and the low quality of the offerings compared to the fees. But with the positive press that SD has been getting, I decided to check out the Claremore show this morning. I only picked up a few AR parts, but I was favorably impressed with the layout and the stuff being sold. Prices generally were good, though of course some sellers need a reality check - one had a mixmaster SA M1 Garand from the CMP with a commercial stock set, priced for more than $900 :shocked: I didn't see anything on the rifle to warrant that price - you can get those mixmasters from the CMP for $650 shipped. He even had it sitting on top of the CMP shipping case!

Latest posts

Top Bottom