Hobbies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_9798.jpeg
All Suzuki JR50s 1986, 1978, 1979
IMG_7778.jpeg
IMG_5107.jpeg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm into general work, I've worked all my life and I sort of enjoy it but now I;ve sowed down a bit due to age. Aside from that, I try to do leatehr work but try as I might, I cannot do it perfect and that is my bane...perfection-I can't get it.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hobbies...hmmm.
Running, shooting, hunting, fishing, cooking, canning, smoking meat, making sausage, dehydrating food, hiking, and refinishing WW2 rifles occasionally.

A guy that works for me asked me last week "you really don't watch football?".
You sound interesting. Can I see your face and corporate/personal tax returns?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hunting, fishing, shooting, guns. Camping and backpacking. Hiking longer distances, I’m not a huge fan of short little hikes, they’re more of an activity than a hobby to me. All of those things with our dogs, that are an entire hobby or two themselves. I do a little agility work with our golden, and hunting with my Draht. Used to be big into home and car audio, fast cars, not so much anymore. I wouldn’t call it a hobby because I don’t enjoy it, but lifting weights. I
Spend a lot of time doing computer and cybersecurity related stuff; mostly because it’s what I’m going to school and transitioning my career into, but I do find it pretty fun. Learning about stuff, overcoming problems, messing with puzzles like stegonography, cryptography, and password cracking are just plain fun sometimes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom