Hobbies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess my "hobby" would have to be taking photos. Note that I didn't describe it as "photography," because that implies that I know and use the technical aspects of using a camera. I just like getting out and around (hard to do now with bad knees) and taking photos of whatever piques my interest.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love to restore old guns, shoot, fish, hunt, restore old three wheelers, build steel stuff by welding and machining on the lathe or mill, build stuff on the wood lathe, do some rock polishing and making rock knife handles when the equipment is available.
I'd like to take up golf, but the wife says, that I have too many hobbies now. I don't watch football for the record. Takes way too many hours from the time I could be doing fun stuff.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love to restore old guns, shoot, fish, hunt, restore old three wheelers, build steel stuff by welding and machining on the lathe or mill, build stuff on the wood lathe, do some rock polishing and making rock knife handles when the equipment is available.
I'd like to take up golf, but the wife says, that I have too many hobbies now. I don't watch football for the record. Takes way too many hours from the time I could be doing fun stuff.
You ever thought about getting into mini trucks? I know of one for sale 🤓

Last edited:

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, I'm an F-250 guy. Maybe a F-350 in the near future. Your truck might fit in the bed? :laugh6:
It absolutely would! Anything to make a Ford look better 😂

Awkward Season 9 GIF by The Office

Latest posts

Top Bottom