How dirty is Fauci?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Reagan, both bushes, Clinton,Obama,Trump. Swamp drained in the end.
I hear Fauci wasn’t at the briefing today. Not saying he’s done, but it’s a start.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe, but the deep state is real. He’s relying on those that have ‘experience’ in finding and placing the so-called experts to advise him.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
giphy_1.gif

The Scribe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO trump has known about a good number of swamp dwellers that have been entrenched in different areas of the government for years. Fouchi is indeed an enemy of the people and trump has known it since before any of this began. (Going on educates guess due to digging on it for a while) Fouchi is on the Board of the Gates Foundation. That should speak volumes by itself. Anyone know about Event 201 in NY? Who was running it? What it was about?
Trump know full well who his enemies are. He keeps them plenty close enough to let them dig their own graves. I’m in hopes that the entire truth about this Kung Fu Flu will come out eventually. But I won’t bet on it. I won’t go off on other tangents but also in my opinion, things will get even more crazy between now and November. The dems house is on fire and they know it. Don’t be surprised if something even larger than this flu happens by November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom