How do you use the restroom while carrying?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParkingLot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm new to carrying and when I went to use a public restroom I quickly realized that the weight of my G23 was pulling my pants down while I was using a urinal. Any tips on how to go without losing your pants?

ParkingLot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
if aren't trolling...I use the zipper and don't unbutton my pants or unbuckle.

if you are trolling...what are you 6 and pull your pants down at the urinal?

Lol not trolling, just thought it was a funny, real world question. I felt like a 6yo trying to keep my pants from falling down to my knees at the urinal! Luckily I was the only one in there at the time!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When just taking a leak, I dont unbutton my pants, I just use the zipper, no problem. When doing the number 2 I remove the holstered gun and place it on top of the toilet lid or whatever is available. But be carefull to not forget it. That actually happened with one of the security officers at the Capitol recently, went to take a dump and left their gun in the stall for the next person to find. lol

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some underoos don't have a fly. I found some boxer briefs that are awesome in every way except their lack of fly. That said, you just have to hold up the belt while you pay the rent on the coffee, or use the stall where you have a little more freedom to 'whip it out.' I'm a toilet fan anyway...less splash-back to worry about and I like to piss in private.

Latest posts

Top Bottom