How long do you keep the tree?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your using them for brush shelters at the lake, don't overlook fake trees. They don't shed the little leaves, and your jigs won't hang up in them like evergreens that shed and leave little bare limbs.

For my pond....but same idea...I've got a fake one that I had considered putting in, but we swim in the pond and I was thinking about it rusting and getting sharp edges over time...maybe I'll just through it in too...

cue_ball

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A neighbor across the street when we lived in MN a few years back literally had her tree at the curb by nightfall Christmas Day. We still all laugh about it to this day.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For my pond....but same idea...I've got a fake one that I had considered putting in, but we swim in the pond and I was thinking about it rusting and getting sharp edges over time...maybe I'll just through it in too...

I put a concrete weight on mine to keep it upright. You could attach a float to it so it would be visible when swimming.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn't everybody have a New Year's/MLK's Birthday/Presidents Day/Valentine's Day/St. Patrick's Day/April Fool's Day/Memorial Day/Flag Day/Independence Day/Labor Day/Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas tree?

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ours is down before my wife reports back to school. This year she got the desire to do it on Saturday morning.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was easy last year. We got into a big blowout over something and I got mad and punched the fake Christmas tree. Broke it in half. She had to throw it all away. And then I had to go out and buy her a new one this year. Trying to keep the temper under control, that was an expensive tree she picked out...

Latest posts

Top Bottom