How much coffee do you drink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have cut back to 1 pot of 1/2 caff every morning and then a cup or two after about 4 pm.

I am defiantly not a Coffee snob, I can drink luke warm 1/2 caff with artificial sugar, non dairy creamer, in a cheap soft sided styrofoam cup.

CoolShi7Designer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I come from the PNW where coffee snobbery is as fashionable as looting.
I didn't think I was a coffee snob until I moved here.
I am a coffee snob.
No body here makes *regular* coffee.
It's either watery like tea so people can drink 2 pots, or it's made by people who only want to drink one so you have to chew the last drink.
I bought a display model off-brand espresso machine at Kohl's for cheap about 6 years ago.
I drink a triple or quad latte from my kitchen in the AM and take a cold brew coffee with me when I leave. (That's the most Portland lumbersexual thing you'll ever hear me say).
Dear Oklahoma, it's okay to drink a regular amount of regular strength coffee.
Lol

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I come from the PNW where coffee snobbery is as fashionable as looting.
Dear Oklahoma, it's okay to drink a regular amount of regular strength coffee.
Lol
I had a boss who I traveled with who was a Starbucks snob. He considered the Starbucks kiosks in hotels and big box stores to be unauthorized frauds.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not how much coffee you drink, it's how much caffeine you consume in a day that counts. Cardiologist say keeping it under 200mg per day is best for your cardiovascular system. Any more and the silent killer will eventually get you. 😨
With that report you posted, expresso has less caffeine vs brewer offerings.
I was tire man for a trucking company, and common practice was that the first guy in that day would make coffee (large standing percolator with a spigot).

One guy would dump water in it, add a little fresh coffee to the old and then salt it. It wasn't bad as it sounds. Surprisinlgy, the salt killed the bitterness.

I'm not sure he ever made a fresh pot. :D
:drunk2:
___
I have tried the salt in coffee. Doesn't take much, but it does mellow the cheap stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom