How much coffee do you drink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not how much coffee you drink, it's how much caffeine you consume in a day that counts. Cardiologist say keeping it under 200mg per day is best for your cardiovascular system. Any more and the silent killer will eventually get you. 😨
Well between my rampant espresso habit and how many energy drinks I drank in the Marines/oilfield I should have been dead a few years ago.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think this is going to be key for me. There’s a level of satisfaction that can be reached with a small amount if the brew is right for you. I’m pretty sure you would spit out the coffee I had this morning.
Heck, I was raised on cowboy coffee. The cheaper the better because we had no money. Parents always said if we drank it my growth would be stunted. Glad I stopped at 6’!
Military coffee was instant or floor sweepings added to 1/4 pound of twice used grounds per 100 cup pot was the norm.
Company coffee was drinkable if double bags were used during the work life. Had to do that clandistanly as the company save a dime rats would turn me in.
Since retiring coffee has been one of the simple pleasures
In life. Special beans can be tailored to personal taste. It’s a fun adventure getting different beans to try before deciding on a daily brew.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only time I ever drank coffee was if I was pulling a 24 hour shift or it was a 3am after a hard night of partying and I was waiting for the booze and drugs to wear off before I drove home. Luckily I outgrew that crap and no longer work so I no longer drink coffee. I do have some in my prep supplies for trading but that is it.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Military coffee was instant or floor sweepings added to 1/4 pound of twice used grounds per 100 cup pot was the norm.
I was tire man for a trucking company, and common practice was that the first guy in that day would make coffee (large standing percolator with a spigot).

One guy would dump water in it, add a little fresh coffee to the old and then salt it. It wasn't bad as it sounds. Surprisinlgy, the salt killed the bitterness.

I'm not sure he ever made a fresh pot. :D
:drunk2:
___

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like another person here said I usually have 12-16 oz depending on if I need a kick in the pants. Then I switch to Diet DP or Diet Pepsi, though I might switch off of Diet Pepsi after hearing that they're sending business to south america at Kamala's behest to be more "equitable" with my money. How mighty nice of her.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm on my second 10oz. cup now.

My allergies kicked in big time overnight so I have bit of a sore throat today. I'll probably drink more coffee than usual throughout the day because it helps sooth it a little.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on my second 10oz. cup now.

My allergies kicked in big time overnight so I have bit of a sore throat today. I'll probably drink more coffee than usual throughout the day because it helps sooth it a little.
If you drink it black, sugar & cream should work even better (leaves it coated a bit).

Just a thought. :drunk2:
___

Latest posts

Top Bottom