How much coffee do you drink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
2 cups pre-SSS , 1 cup when I get to work, after that varies, some days 0, some days keeper it coming.
I noticed I cut back pretty good once I dealt with the insomnia. Before that it was all day long .....

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I drink a single 20 oz insulated mug each every morning with fresh ground Sumatran dark roast brewed really strong.
As has already been commented on in an earlier post, when you find a really great coffee brewed the way you like it, it’s a pleasure to drink.
I think this is going to be key for me. There’s a level of satisfaction that can be reached with a small amount if the brew is right for you. I’m pretty sure you would spit out the coffee I had this morning.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to drink a lot of coffee.

Then one day, it was magic, I had an absolutely magical wonderful fantastic cup of coffee. It blew me away.

Long story made short, I found out how that coffee was made. They used a Technivorm MoccaMaster coffee maker, hand made in the Netherlands, not a throw away, will pass down to kids and grand kids.

Freshly ground coffee grinds, good water, and the Technivorm did it's magic.

Nowadays, I use my electric Baratza coffee grinder, good water, and the Technivorm and enjoy the heck out of one cup.

That's all I need now, just one cup of absolutely perfect coffee.

No more crappy truck stop type coffee, no junk coffee, no more medicore coffee. Just one mighty fine cup of coffee and I'm satisfied.

Moral of this story: If you are ever served an excellent cup of coffee, you're ruined, You'll never want to drink regular coffee again.
Try Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, roasted at home to City or Full City, and run through a French Press. 😀

Latest posts

Top Bottom