How much coffee do you drink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back when I was working I had a small styrofoam cup during every break I took which were few and far between. My partner, I kidded him about hanging an IV drip.

Any more for me just one cup for breakfast.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always liked the smell of coffee but it just tastes like what I would think septic tank water tastes like.

I just don't need caffeine to get around and never have. To each their own I guess.
I said that because of your screen name. I don’t think coffee drinkers are cool.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Usually 2 mugs of coffee in the mornings (sometimes only one), and occasionally (rarely) 1 or 2 later in the day. Sweetie would often go through a couple of 12 cup pots in a day.
Something I forgot to mention...

I sometimes make a YooHoo drink with Everclear. If I want a little extra pep in my step (lol, or more often, in my stumble) I'll stir in a spoon of instant Folgers coffee. It actually makes the chocolate flavor a bit richer.

For those that may not know... Kahlua (which tastes like chocolate in a "Tootsie Roll" drink) is actually a coffee liqueur.
:drunk2:
___

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something I forgot to mention...

I sometimes make a YooHoo drink with Everclear. If I want a little extra pep in my step (lol, or more often, in my stumble) I'll stir in a spoon of instant Folgers coffee. It actually makes the chocolate flavor a bit richer.

For those that may not know... Kahlua (which tastes like chocolate in a "Tootsie Roll" drink) is actually a coffee liqueur.
:drunk2:
___
Sounds real nice.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to drink a lot of coffee.

Then one day, it was magic, I had an absolutely magical wonderful fantastic cup of coffee. It blew me away.

Long story made short, I found out how that coffee was made. They used a Technivorm MoccaMaster coffee maker, hand made in the Netherlands, not a throw away, will pass down to kids and grand kids.

Freshly ground coffee grinds, good water, and the Technivorm did it's magic.

Nowadays, I use my electric Baratza coffee grinder, good water, and the Technivorm and enjoy the heck out of one cup.

That's all I need now, just one cup of absolutely perfect coffee.

No more crappy truck stop type coffee, no junk coffee, no more medicore coffee. Just one mighty fine cup of coffee and I'm satisfied.

Moral of this story: If you are ever served an excellent cup of coffee, you're ruined, You'll never want to drink regular coffee again.
I agree. Quality over quantity. I used to drink pots of coffee every day. While it’s not even “amazing” coffee, my Nespresso machine makes a pretty damn solid cup of coffee. Or sorta espresso. It’s also pretty reasonably priced, $1.00 per cup. While it’s not much cheaper than regular ol drip coffee, it weaned the girlfriend off of Starbucks, which saves enough money to feed a third world countries children. It’s also obscenely easy when I’m in a rush to get out of the house. Under a minute and I have a great cup of coffee with zero waste and I’m out the door.

When camping I’m a big fan of the ol percolator. But, again, time and quality is of the essence. I’ve found that the aero press setup is the greatest thing since sliced bread. It’s not only great for just me while camping and hunting, it’s also small and lightweight, works great for backpacking.
AeroPress Go Portable Travel Coffee Press, 1-3 Cups - Makes Delicious Coffee, Espresso and Cold Brew in 1 Minute https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YVL8SF3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_XMXHBN7A2DBRFMMW1Y4B

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to the donut shop this morning. Got two large coffees. They aren’t large. Look like medium to me. The lady asks me if they’re both for me. I said yes, sometimes I drink two. She was shocked and said “oh wow. That’s a lot! Really? All for you?!” Doesn’t seem excessive to me. Maybe it’s a cultural difference.
It's not how much coffee you drink, it's how much caffeine you consume in a day that counts. Cardiologist say keeping it under 200mg per day is best for your cardiovascular system. Any more and the silent killer will eventually get you. 😨

Latest posts

Top Bottom