How's your life?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate your happiness so far this year...

• 1 to 3

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • 4 to 6

Votes: 31 20.5%
  • 7 to 9

Votes: 81 53.6%

Votes: 23 15.2%

• Total voters

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10. If I dont completely focus on the good, all the bad just gets in the way. So there's been times of sub 5, but I try to look beyond that or find the good that resulted because of it.

Lived too much of my life, so far, dwelling on what fell under the 5 mark. Tired of being that way I guess.

Hope everyone thats currently down there grabs their bootstraps and gives 'em a good yank.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
10. If I dont completely focus on the good, all the bad just gets in the way. So there's been times of sub 5, but I try to look beyond that or find the good that resulted because of it.

Lived too much of my life, so far, dwelling on what fell under the 5 mark. Tired of being that way I guess.

Hope everyone thats currently down there grabs their bootstraps and gives 'em a good yank.

+1 Great post!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Much like WhiteyMac, one never gains anything with dwelling on the negatives in life. Thus, once I get past the initial wake up at 5:00 am, I'm pretty much positive the rest of the day.

Heck, I'm 64 and planning for, oh say, another 25 anyway. Hardships? Bring 'em on. We learn from them.

Besides, I've got a 38 foot plus luxury fifth wheel and a Ford F450 that wants to hit the road and see this great country. Got a LOT of pictures to take. Lots of beauty in life to see and sense in other ways.

YeeHawwwww!!!!

:bighug:

Latest posts

Top Bottom