I bet that hurt ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does it matter where you got shot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
??? You got shot in the keister?

Yes sir while running away from this ladies house with her jealous ex boyfriend in tow yelling and screaming and shooting my way. He's still in jail mainly on unrelated (dope) charges this happened in my hometown in 2000. And yes it hurt like a mother trucker.

green_machine2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
a guy I know recently was messing with his new nano 9mm and shot himself in the gut area and bullet ended up in his leg about 2weeks ago. havnt saw him yet to ask about the experience. lol. havnt thought of a catchy nick-name for him yet.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:rollingla It's only multiple choice because there are apparently some folks out there (:lookaroun GC ...) who think that being shot produces a varying amount of pain based on where said shot is incurred ... :D I personally, do not believe it is a matter of where ... Well ... Unless it's a brain stem shot. In which case I don't think you are gonna know what hit ya! :wink2: Still ... I wonder if it smarts for that split second the bullet is tearing through your neck ... :scratch:

I don't know about getting shot(had some close calls in Iraq), but did get fragged twice, three pieces in my right arm, and one piece in each leg, and its like someone stabbing you with a hot poker, and not stopping!!

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what the F! I don't know what else to say. :screwy:

I was a slaughterville gun range about 20 yrs ago and a dude was shooting a mini30 modified with mini14 parts when a round left the chamber shaving off lead and copper and imbedding a half in piece between my pointer ring and middle finger. Burned like hell took weeks to heal. I can't imagine what it would like to be shot by a full round.

Latest posts

Top Bottom