I can't win for losing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
2020 saw me under the surgeons knife 4 times. Three of them were for shoulder repair. The 3rd shoulder surgery was because they managed to rip out the freshly repaired rotator cuff when they had me under to rip out my gall bladder after it jumped up and tried to kill 6 weeks after the 2nd shoulder surgery. I hope you can resolve your arm issues without surgery but if PT is the doctors first suggestion then you really need to pay attention to the therapists instructions and also actually do your exercises at home.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2020 saw me under the surgeons knife 4 times. Three of them were for shoulder repair. The 3rd shoulder surgery was because they managed to rip out the freshly repaired rotator cuff when they had me under to rip out my gall bladder after it jumped up and tried to kill 6 weeks after the 2nd shoulder surgery. I hope you can resolve your arm issues without surgery but if PT is the doctors first suggestion then you really need to pay attention to the therapists instructions and also actually do your exercises at home.
Shoveling dirt, trimming hedges, cutting up limbs, etc, are all good exercises in my opinion.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife is not even going to let me mow again this year.

OK... In as much detail as possible, describe to me exactly what you did and what motions you made with this arm. Video would be helpful...

anim_coffee.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom