I think someone shot my dog.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with people? Definitely have it documented.

Beautiful dog btw.

I agree! I also don't think this is a sling shot or air gun wound. Either wound as an intrance hole is prettly large. Your pup is lucky. We have six dogs and I can't immagine what I would feel if some knumbnuts shot one of them.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so glad it ended up being just a pellet gun, if someone ever shot my dog with a gun, I would unload a tube of 12g in their direction, on top of mercilessly beating their face with the butt of it, My dog is like my kid, I rescued her, and nursed her back to health from the brink of death some waste of skin put her in.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen a wounds on a dog where it was shot with those lead flat tipped pellets and they can do that kind of damage. Pretty mean thing to do, I'm glad your dog is going to be okay. I'd suspect a mean kid, most adults realize there are repercussions for that kind of thing, even the idiots of the world. Kids "do" without thinking often, especially mean ones.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This "lady" I work with just said she wanted to find out who shot CB so he could take care of the dogs in her neighbor's yard. I want to rage on her so bad. What a dumb (expletive removed).

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe I am heartless, gutless, spineless pig but I don't get it. Dogs are still animals not humans. I have had many, some that I have rescued and some that died in my arms. They are not kids, brothers, or sisters. They are pets. Now I don't want anyone going around shooting pets just for the fun of it either. I think there are more civil ways to handle things.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe I am heartless, gutless, spineless pig but I don't get it. Dogs are still animals not humans. I have had many, some that I have rescued and some that died in my arms. They are not kids, brothers, or sisters. They are pets. Now I don't want anyone going around shooting pets just for the fun of it either. I think there are more civil ways to handle things.
Nah, we just have a different definition of what a pet is. I figure that if they're willing to die protecting the lives of myself and my loved ones, I could be decent enough to protect and take care of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom