I think someone shot my dog.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have very thin skin that is tight over their muscles and bones. It's hard to see in the picture but it looks like a pellet wound to me. The way the skin has a tag on it and the angles. Some fixed object tearing it would look like a torn fabric. If the dogs had fought it would have resulted in more than two wounds at least missing fur.

Front.
i306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Pets_Dog_0e9c74da.jpg

Rear.
i306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Pets_Dog_48e02a4e.jpg

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Pissed doesn't even describe it. I have my hunch who did it. I want to confront them but in the instance I'm wrong I don't want to be that guy from now on.

you can say, someone shot my dog, have you seen anybody with a pellet gun... I called the police and they are investigating it... if it is them it should scare them enough to hopefully not do it again!

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poor TCB!!! Could the Vet at least not straighten up those lines any!?!?!? He cannot be jocking the local bitches with those jagged lines!! :w000t:

DG, if you need any help let me know!! Was not happy finding TCB had been injured!!

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank goodness he'll (she'll?) be OK. Looks like a bad pellet wound. That first one is troubling, since it is in the abdomen, and it looks the deepest.

I can understand ranchers or farmers shooting dogs out in the country (humanely and quickly), but there's no excuse for shooting a greyhound in a backyard with a pellet gun. Besides being horribly illegal, it is obviously cruel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom