I thought women wanted to be in control.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Isn't that what helen reddy said? Women roaring and all?

My Mrs and I have been involved in a decision. A significant decision for us. So I said, "It's your call." Apparantly the wrong thing to say. She wants me to call the shots, etc.

I asked her, "I thought you people wanted the power. Didn't you ever burn your bra or anything?"

She gives me "the look."

I'll never understand women.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
So there was this good man once, he was a really really good man. So god came down, and told him that he'd give him one thing, anything he wanted.

The man scratches his chin, thinks for a minute, and asks for this:

I want a bridge to Hawaii, so I can drive there any time I want!

And god says, isn't that a very selfish thing to want? Don't you want something that would improve the world, better mankind, or make world peace?

Well hmm... says the guy. Let me think about that.

So he thinks...

And thinks...

and asks for this instead:

You know god, you're right. I want instead to understand the mind of women, to know what they want; to understand how to please them. To be able to do things that make them happy; and not upset them. I want to be able to show true love, and not be misunderstood.

Alright, says god...

How many lanes did you want on that bridge?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Women are in control - it's just not always obvious. Case in point:

"Are you upset?"

"No."

"OK, then I'm going to do some reloading... OW! What did you smack me for?"

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I once worked with a lady who - on a fairly regular basis - would ask me to come over on the weekend and mow her lawn for her (mow her lawn - get your minds out of the gutter).

Being a fairly lazy guy and allergic to most manual labor I always said no.

Didn't stop her from asking.

Then one day I said, "Look, Belinda. You women fought long and hard to be equal to men. You stepped down off your pedestals and now you can all mow your own damn lawns."

Her reply, "We fought for the right to mow our own lawns not to actually have to do it."

I'll never forget what she told me that day. I suspect that's the way most of 'em feel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom