I thought women wanted to be in control.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If its a big decision I bet she just doesn't want to make the wrong choice.

I say you challenge her to a game of rock, paper, scissors, OR quartz, parchment, sheers. Winner makes the pick.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's be clear, the women who wanted to be in charge and all that, were not all of them. Some gals still like a man to take charge and be the head of his family. Grow a pair and do your job.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't that what helen reddy said? Women roaring and all?

My Mrs and I have been involved in a decision. A significant decision for us. So I said, "It's your call." Apparantly the wrong thing to say. She wants me to call the shots, etc.

I asked her, "I thought you people wanted the power. Didn't you ever burn your bra or anything?"

She gives me "the look."

I'll never understand women.

Things like this....you just keep 'em to yourself, man.
Keep 'em to yourself and keep it as an inner struggle that you'll never get a hold of and will eventually eat you up....and that's only *IF* you are lucky enough to maintain the relationship without getting your heart shredded.

Dude, you'll be damn lucky to make it thru' the rest of the week if she even catches wind of this thread.

I mean after all, she wasn't put here to be ridiculed by you and your loser friends over on the gun nerd board.
(you'll soon be reminded of this)

This stuff....well, this stuff is only to be broached while:
a) she's out of town
b) yer drinkin' w/ a buddy (and heavy enough that it shall be easily forgotten)

See.....I already *know* the drill, my friend.
:)

BTW, I just realized who you were.....and since I now hold leverage let's talk "hush" money. :)

Last edited:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[SAM KINNESON] OH....THERE's A REASON!!!!! THERE'S A F-KIN" REASON!!!!!![/SAM KINNESON]

:D

:lookaroun

:bolt:

Jeez, I miss Sam ... You know, he was short and fat and bald but I'd have done The Door in a Hurricane with him in a heartbeat ... I liked Andrew Dice Clay back in the day too! His routine about women is hysterical!! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom