I thought women wanted to be in control.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's be clear, the women who wanted to be in charge and all that, were not all of them. Some gals still like a man to take charge and be the head of his family. Grow a pair and do your job.

Haha! This chit cracks me up. How long you been with your girl? I've got 21 years with mine, and dang sure wouldn't be together if I grew a pair and made all the decisions. They'll get tired of it. I've seen it first hand.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i got a good laugh out of this thread.

the truth is every women is different.

sure they all want to be equal and want to make decisions.

But when you start making them pay half the rent/bills and let them solve their own problems, they suddenly dont want to be equal no more. :smash:

like i said every woman is different and you have be balanced not to nice not too mean.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

the truth is every MAN is different.

sure they all want to be THE BOSS and want to make decisions.

But when you start making them put the toilet seat down, doing half the housework and let them solve their own problems (like where their next blow job is coming from), they suddenly dont want to be equal no more. :smash:

like i said every MAN is different and you have be balanced not to nice not too mean.

There ... fixed it for you ... :pms2:

ETA: And ain't it a hoot that the code for that emoticon is ": p m s 2 :" ROFLMAO!!

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

the truth is every women is different.

sure they all want to be equal and want to make decisions.

But when you start making them pay half the rent/bills and let them solve their own problems, they suddenly dont want to be equal no more. :smash:

like i said every woman is different and you have be balanced not to nice not too mean.

Er...kinda'....
They are different in some regards but strangely in other ways they are exactly the same.....uncanny.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeez, I miss Sam ... You know, he was short and fat and bald but I'd have done The Door in a Hurricane with him in a heartbeat ... I liked Andrew Dice Clay back in the day too! His routine about women is hysterical!! :D
Ah, Andrew..."Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet eating her curds and whey; along came a spider and sat down beside her, and said...?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom