I thought women wanted to be in control.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is all about who is going to be right in the end. If you make the correct call, she was right for allowing you to decide. If you make the incorrect call, she can blame you. Either way, you get no credit.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to open a restaurant named "I Don't Care". Guy asks girl where she wants to eat she says I don't care so he goes to a burger joint she is mad cause she wanted something else. If there was an actual "I Don't Care" it would solve that problem.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to open a restaurant named "I Don't Care". Guy asks girl where she wants to eat she says I don't care so he goes to a burger joint she is mad cause she wanted something else. If there was an actual "I Don't Care" it would solve that problem.

Good idea, but you'd still catch flak for taking her literally. You have to read her mind, doncha know?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Someone tried this in Shawnee. They actually opened a cafe named "I Don't Care".

It didn't last very long.

mprvise

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same post on The Gear Page - very strange for me to see. Had to go back and make sure...

Stop trying to figure her out - never gonna happen. She gave you the decision so make it. Good luck fellow TGP'er!

Latest posts

Top Bottom