Idea's on Special Place for Honeymoon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
El Yunque, Puerto Rico. I recommend renting a small house (fancy shack) on the south side of the mountain. If Captain Paco is still doing it, he will take in his boat to snorkel at a small shipwreck off the shore of Monkey Island. Avoid San Juan, see the little places! TAKE A GPS!!!! Totally awesome! If you want the number of the little house we rented, let me know. Bet my wife still has it. Next time we go, I'm taking a tarp, hammock, and a machete, and I'm never coming back. Paradise.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Caribbean is your junket, I've got a TON of experience. Feel free to PM me, as I could go on for DAYS about possibilities, and the variables are infinite. I can turn you on to some real off-the-beaten-path kinds of things that won't necessarily break your budget, and could even set you up with some personal connections depending on where you want to go. I have a TON of family that still live there.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If time and budget allow, Italy is the #1 most romantic place I've personally visited. You can't go wrong with Venice, Rome or the Tuscan Hill country.
Paris is a good second choice, and with a couple of minor exceptions, I found French people to be polite and helpful...Anyhow, congrats on a wonderful marriage.

^^^^This! Europe, Italy, Venice!
I lived in Germany as a kid and traveled around Europe. Venice first came to my mind...while you're there - Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France...

Latest posts

Top Bottom