Images from Tulsa Courthouse Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone seen these images? Most markedly image 12? Looks like they are letting him bleed real good for a minute to let him think about what he's done.

I'm not for being a softy on criminals, if we're going to take the approach of let them bleed out then fine, but do it across the board. This guys should have at least been receiving pressure on his wounds.

Here is the link.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone seen these images? Most markedly image 12? Looks like they are letting him bleed real good for a minute to let him think about what he's done.

I'm not for being a softy on criminals, if we're going to take the approach of let them bleed out then fine, but do it across the board. This guys should have at least been receiving pressure on his wounds.Here is the link.

Naive post is naive. :(

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that the point to be made here is if you don't to be shot by law enforcement and maybe left to bleed out, don't roll down to the court house and start busting off caps. However if you are bring something else besides a 2" revolver, for the love of pete. Was it just me or did anyone else notice how out "gunned", because of his choice of firearm, this guy was???

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Hard to tell, but the amount of blood doesn't look life threatening. Adults hold roughly 5L, loss of 1L-2L and things could start to turn south in a hurry. Imagine pouring a 1-2L bottle of water on the floor and imagine the size of the puddle that would make. That's if we take into account only the visible blood and not cosidering internal bleeding. Officer/First Responder safety comes first anyway:) Where excactly did he get shot? I never heard.

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody know if the shooter was actually shooting at people?? All I heard on the news reports was that he was shooting into the air??

Just wondered if he shot the deputy and the "bystander" or if they were accidentally shot by law enforcement??

I always figured he was attempting suicide by cop??

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that the point to be made here is if you don't to be shot by law enforcement and maybe left to bleed out, don't roll down to the court house and start busting off caps. However if you are bring something else besides a 2" revolver, for the love of pete. Was it just me or did anyone else notice how out "gunned", because of his choice of firearm, this guy was???

Agreed!! If you choose to be a criminal and run around popping off shots at a courthouse, rest assured that one of Tulsa's finest will put you down. I have no sympathy whatsoever for the criminal.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm not for being a softy on criminals, if we're going to take the approach of let them bleed out then fine, but do it across the board. This guys should have at least been receiving pressure on his wounds.

Here is the link.
Love the Monday morning quarterbacking...

Latest posts

Top Bottom