Inhofe and Coburn support SOPA & PIPA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

^^Balls^^

Google needs to do the same; they have the banner blacked out but imagine what kind of attention 24 hours without being able to Google would bring. The internet is a powerful force.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For you Wikipediaers...

Pro Tip:

1. Go to Google.
  2. Type what you're looking for, with "site:wikipedia.org" (without the quotes) added at the end.
  3. Hover over the result. Something should pop out on the right.
  4. Click "cached".

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're totally gonna ruin it dude. ABSTAIN IN HONOR FOLKS

I intentionally wiki'd Inhofe, which I unintentionally spelled Inhoffe, so I could make a screen grab of the blackout for this thread. I didn't really wanna read Inhofe's wiki.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're totally gonna ruin it dude. ABSTAIN IN HONOR FOLKS

I intentionally wiki'd Inhofe, which I unintentionally spelled Inhoffe, so I could make a screen grab of the blackout for this thread. I didn't really wanna read Inhofe's wiki.

How does it ruin it? I believe that it to be symbolic that, with sufficient effort and tools available, SOPA/PROTECT-IP can be bypassed.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Caps lock and the use of "dude" is a good sign I'm being facetious dude.

Actually dude is not a sign of anything; I say dude all the time. But I was being facetious.

Wait, what was this thread about?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

^^Balls^^

Google needs to do the same; they have the banner blacked out but imagine what kind of attention 24 hours without being able to Google would bring. The internet is a powerful force.

I agree on both points.

What exactly are the arguements FOR doing this anyway?? Do they have ANY points which are valid or need to be considered in some other light? I just can't even begin to understand and I WILL be calling some Congressional offices tomorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom