Inhofe and Coburn support SOPA & PIPA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Damn Canadians! With their lumberjacks and hockey players.

In all honesty I'm Dutch who just happened to be whelped in Canada a few years after my folks immigrated to there. My oldest sister and two older brothers were born in Ede, Netherlands. My older brother before I came along was the first of us born in Oh Canada. My wife is Canadian as well. In total I've only lived up there maybe eight years of my forty-seven. :)

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See... we're not all that much at odds now are we? I'm just a bit more radical than most on this forum. Blame it on my background. :)

I think most all of us on this forum are 90%+ in agreeance with our ideals. We sometimes have very different views on how to acheive our goals or our opinions on how certain factors cause issues, but we're mostly alike in what we hold near and dear.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all honesty I'm Dutch who just happened to be whelped in Canada a few years after my folks immigrated to there. My oldest sister and two older brothers were born in Ede, Netherlands. My older brother before I came along was the first of us born in Oh Canada. My wife is Canadian as well. In total I've only lived up there maybe eight years of my forty-seven. :)
Being Dutch is better? :wink2:
Well at least you aren't me: German, British, Irish, Scot, and some Choctaw thrown in for color.
I'm a human mutt! ;)

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
called both of them in school today. Coburns assistant was very polite and answered all my questions. Inhofes assistant was very rude and hung up on me!

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
called both of them in school today. Coburns assistant was very polite and answered all my questions. Inhofes assistant was very rude and hung up on me!

I actually learned more about the whole thing from one of Inhofe's guys.

Anyway, we will see how they vote after it is re-written. Inhofe seems to be against what is written now, but as I understand want's to control what can get to our fine American side of the internet still. We will see what the new version is. If it has anything to do with censorship, I am against it!

Dutchwrangler, were you actually born in Canada? Wouldn't that make you Canadian? Wouldn't you really be Canuckwrangler, with Dutch ancestors (mom and dad)? Wait, if you live here, aren't you really just an American, born in Canada, with Dutch ancestors? Wait, you're in Oklahoma, right? Wouldn't that make you....... Man, you're just a mess!

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dutchwrangler, were you actually born in Canada? Wouldn't that make you Canadian? Wouldn't you really be Canuckwrangler, with Dutch ancestors (mom and dad)? Wait, if you live here, aren't you really just an American, born in Canada, with Dutch ancestors? Wait, you're in Oklahoma, right? Wouldn't that make you....... Man, you're just a mess!

Yes, bred and born in Montreal thus making me a citizen of Canada. Became a US citizen in '79. Dual citizenship for what it's worth. When I tell folks I'm from Montreal they ask me if I speak French. Then I have to go into detail explaining that most Dutch immigrants to Canada in the late '50's settled in Montreal, which at that time was the largest city and financial capital of Canada pre-Trudeau. With the Quebecois pushing for seperatism my folks decided to head south to New York some 35 miles away. First town in the US that I lived in was Lake Placid. Moved to Charleston, South Carolina later, then eventually Oklahoma in '80.

Mess... yeah, that would describe me. :)

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, bred and born in Montreal thus making me a citizen of Canada. Became a US citizen in '79. Dual citizenship for what it's worth. When I tell folks I'm from Montreal they ask me if I speak French. Then I have to go into detail explaining that most Dutch immigrants to Canada in the late '50's settled in Montreal, which at that time was the largest city and financial capital of Canada pre-Trudeau. With the Quebecois pushing for seperatism my folks decided to head south to New York some 35 miles away. First town in the US that I lived in was Lake Placid. Moved to Charleston, South Carolina later, then eventually Oklahoma in '80.

Mess... yeah, that would describe me. :)

Then I hereby dub thee:

Canuck/Yankwrangler!!!!

I don't know what that means.

Now,

Call your reps!!!!

Coburn 202-224-5754

Inhofe 202-224-4721

Latest posts

Top Bottom