Injunction Denied By Judge Re: Permitless Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good to see it happening. Lowe is still frothing at the mouth over it though. Standard policy for someone like him it seems. I mean come on the law passed and you couldn't get enough signatures to put it up to a vote and then the judge tells you to stuff it and you still expect to repeal it? This guy should move to Kommiefornia he will fit right in with the rest of the not my president nimrods.

It was on the news this morning with a short bit piece. He was saying that he’ll appeal to the Supreme Court.

I think when the magical time hits and the law goes into effect, we’ll see a surge of open carriers for a short time. Then, when the newness wears off things will go back to normal.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm pleased. But, somewhat surprised.

I really thought he would take a dump on us.
A judge isnt supposed to (and they know this) legislate. We have 3 branches of government and they all have a duty, a judges duty is to enforcce law, not change it.
I never had a doubt that Lowe was gonna go home pissed off.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was mandatory training with the old law. Was it proper training? Thats widely debatable but it was in the law that 8 hours of classroom and range time be done. Who wrote the specs for that training, I sure dont know but if any of you can say you learned absolutely nothing in the class, well you were either asleep or already really law savy, I learned a lot about the law personally but nothing on the level of basic gun safety, and I think thats exactly what the old law wanted.
So now there is no training required, of the law or gun competency. Make sure you inform yourselves and tell others to as well. The law really didnt change anything other than it is no longer required that you tell an officer your carrying when detained BUT its going to go poorly in your favor if you do not and he finds out later.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
There will be gunfights in the streets. Oh wait...that was what they said when concealed carry and then open carry laws went into effect.

I’m sure there will be some wannabe Rambo’s compensating for their manhood walking around in their tacticool gear but I bet things will be back to normal quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see the number of terrorist incidents in gun-friendly 2A states vs regulated anti-2A states. This would likely be the perfect response to the people crying there's going to be "blood in the streets". Might also give Moms Demand Action something to mull over.

If we can make it past Halloween we'll probably be ok on Nov 1.

Latest posts

Top Bottom