Internet: What ISP should I use in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Waka waka, HMFIC.

I'll be here all week, try the veal.

I hear you on utils/pay tv/all-of-it. At the end of the day, old Howard Hughes might be onto something just taking up permanent residence in a hotel. Problem is, the only ones I can afford have walls made of spit and toilet paper and use quarters to run the TV (among other things).

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's just you know that when you call these people they give a rat's ass if you have hot water or a light bulb when you move into your house. Who else ya gonna call, baby? Where ya gonna go? So I slap ya around a bit, but don't I keep ya warm at night? I bring my day into your night. I'm a tall glass of water when all you need's a drink, baby. Getcher skank ass back in line and I'll give you my attention when I've got nothing better to do.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just called DirectTV to cancel and got this guy:

gil.jpg

Dude sounded like slightly younger me begging a girl to give me another chance. It was painful. Please, we can change. Why aren't you happy with us? OK, maybe we just need a break - would you like to suspend this account instead of cancel it? No *tears up* OK, let's end this, but I want you to know I'm around if you ever want to talk.

I got a Roku, so I don't think I'll miss paid-TV much. About all I really care about is Louie and a couple other things. $70 a month x 12 = $840 a year saved. Gun? Camera? Beer? Buncha tacos? 8 hookers and $40 gas money?

How much you wanna bet they try and pull the "we never received your equipment back/it was damaged" act on me.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just called DirectTV to cancel and got this guy:

cdn_www.cracked.com_articleimages_dan_simpsons_gil.jpg

Dude sounded like slightly younger me begging a girl to give me another chance. It was painful. Please, we can change. Why aren't you happy with us? OK, maybe we just need a break - would you like to suspend this account instead of cancel it? No *tears up* OK, let's end this, but I want you to know I'm around if you ever want to talk.

I got a Roku, so I don't think I'll miss paid-TV much. About all I really care about is Louie and a couple other things. $70 a month x 12 = $840 a year saved. Gun? Camera? Beer? Buncha tacos? 8 hookers and $40 gas money?

How much you wanna bet they try and pull the "we never received your equipment back/it was damaged" act on me.

I can save you some money here too...

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cox Internet for 51.99 per Month works for me. Was 46 then 49 now 51 over the last 2.5 years. But speed and service is okay.

I have had major problems with ATT and would not recommend them. They could not match price and on a relative's order, couldn't even meet multiple install appointments. She went back to Cox before even getting ATT installed. The ATT kept billing her for a couple months. Yea. No bueno.

Cox is far from perfect but the lesser of the two evils.

Latest posts

Top Bottom