Is Casa Bonita still open?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That burger was huge! I think there is still a Big Eds open on North Penn.

r960-s_d1fa68a2dd4934fea68db4a6a3ac57de.jpg

Dayyyuuuum!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Denver location is still open. Take a gun. Take two guns. It's actually in Lakewood on W. Colfax. For excitement drive on Colfax for a study of street life.

Colfax was interesting to this ole country boy when I got to ft Carson in 87. We didn’t quite have the same type citizens as we did in Stillwater. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember as a kid when we got an A&W in Claremore. It was a Burger Chef (and Jeff) before. Remember those? You ordered whatever size burger you wanted. It came plain; beef patty and bun, then you went to a buffet island and put whatever toppings/condiments you wanted on it.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’ve always liked Johnnie’s back when Johnny ran the store on Britton Rd. Now the one near my place is ran by some kid with a hole in his ear. They offer half price between 2 and 6 M-F if you’re over 60 so I go there once in a while. Johnny would be rolling over in his grave if he saw the kind of service they offer now. ICE needs to take a short bus and clear out the kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom