Is it time yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I see one of these not so subtle "revolution" threads, I crack up. First of all, what are you REALLY going to do? Absolutely nothing. Secondly, just because you don't like the current administration, do you really think things are so bad?

So many of you guys seem to forget we live in the greatest country in the world. We have so many freedoms we take for granted. Yet you make it out like we live in a gulag. Some of you should be ashamed.

Agreed, watched the documentary on HBO of people in all 50 states taking their citizenship vows, when you listen to their stories you realize how lucky we are. That is not to say things could not be a lot better. I dislike a lot of the current administration's policies, I also disliked some of the previous administration's policies.

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I see one of these not so subtle "revolution" threads, I crack up. First of all, what are you REALLY going to do? Absolutely nothing. Secondly, just because you don't like the current administration, do you really think things are so bad?

So many of you guys seem to forget we live in the greatest country in the world. We have so many freedoms we take for granted. Yet you make it out like we live in a gulag. Some of you should be ashamed.

Agreed, watched the documentary on HBO of people in all 50 states taking their citizenship vows, when you listen to their stories you realize how lucky we are. That is not to say things could not be a lot better. I dislike a lot of the current administration's policies, I also disliked some of the previous administration's policies.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The time is when our people pull there heads out of the sand and wake up and find out that if we continue on this path than we will be in chains. It will be time when you figure out that we have nothing but liers and cheats and drifters in our courts and goverment. It will be time when you decide that freedom is worth diying for. It will be time when our honerd dead are rolling over in there graves at the silance of the people who don't feel like getting up off there butts and doing something about the evil in our country. When a man who beleves in the constatution is called a trater. My people wake up for that time is now! Quit sleeping on the job!!!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The time is when our people pull there heads out of the sand and wake up and find out that if we continue on this path than we will be in chains. It will be time when you figure out that we have nothing but liers and cheats and drifters in our courts and goverment. It will be time when you decide that freedom is worth diying for. It will be time when our honerd dead are rolling over in there graves at the silance of the people who don't feel like getting up off there butts and doing something about the evil in our country. When a man who beleves in the constatution is called a trater. My people wake up for that time is now! Quit sleeping on the job!!!!

I appreciate your vim and vigor but to assume that just because we aren't all running around with our hair on fire we are asleep is a bit pompous of you, don't you think??

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score

It will be time when you learn to use spell check.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I never said run around like a chicken with its head cut off. I said get off your butt and figure out where your courage is. Where is your faith people? When was it decided that doing nothing is the new american way? Jb i would ask you to be kind and keep your trap shut when you have nothing good to say. It would seem that your parents never told you if you didnt have something nice to say to say nothing at all. A man would look to the point of ones words not the lack of spelling or grammer.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never said run around like a chicken with its head cut off. I said get off your butt and figure out where your courage is. Where is your faith people? When was it decided that doing nothing is the new american way? Jb i would ask you to be kind and keep your trap shut when you have nothing good to say. It would seem that your parents never told you if you didnt have something nice to say to say nothing at all. A man would look to the point of ones words not the lack of spelling or grammer.

And again ... how do you know I have not "found where my courage is" or that I don't have faith or that I "decided to do nothing because it's the American (btw American is ALWAYS capitalized) way"?

Why should JB "be kind" to you when you are so obviously faunching at the bit for a fight??

Now you are just pissing me off you little sh*t ...

Damned kids ... sheesh ...

ETA: You know what ... I don't have enough years left in me to put up with this nonsense ... I'm gonna go screw my husband's brains out now ... You guys have fun ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom