Julius Jones Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What will Gov. Stitt do on the Julius Jones clemency issue?

• Grants Clemency

• Denies Clemency

• Does nothing

• Goes on another trip to a foreign country

Results are only viewable after voting.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This will still be a very interesting afternoon and evening. All of this coverage has firmed up my thoughts that I support doing away with death penalty. These killers deserve to be put to death, even in the same manner as they used on their victims, but we as a society, and certainly the families of the victims do not deserve what they have been put through these past few weeks. I cannot begin to imagine what they have had to endure and will now be overwhelmed with continued reporters asking stupid questions.

I would support life with no parole and no in-person contact with family or friends, only personal attorney.
I'm just about there with you.

One thing I fear will come out of this is that the mob has again shown that they, along with their unspoken threat of violence, can get what they want because 'justice'.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just about there with you.

One thing I fear will come out of this is that the mob has again shown that they, along with their unspoken threat of violence, can get what they want because 'justice'.
Justice is dead in America.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we need to consider a sentence of “Life in Oklahoma County”, after listening to local news.

I’ve considered starting a life of crime but until I leave Oklahoma County I’m sticking to the rules.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what I'm more disappointed in, Stitt for interfering when a court/jury decided what the penalty should be, or seeing all the students and people support a cold blooded murderer like he is some kind of hero. I think the latter disturbs me more. It should have been mandatory for all these young people to see exactly what this guy did and the aftermath of it for the victim's family.
Would these SAME mostly black students, be demonstrating, if a white man had killed someone, under the exact same circimstances, and was about to be exicuted? WE all know there is a problem with this attitude, and it is very unlikely to be resolved if we are not allowed to discuss it honestly, and frankly? WHY are we afrade to say its a racial problem, when EVERYONE, of every race knows that is what the real problem is? Why are Americans AFRADE to have a TRUMP bumper sticker, campaign sing, flag, even in OKLAHOMA? I have been harrased numous times for all these things, Is that AMAZING OR WHAT? I have not been beten up yet, likely because I go healed, as they used to say in the old west!

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would these SAME mostly black students, be demonstrating, if a white man had killed someone, under the exact same circimstances, and was about to be exicuted? WE all know there is a problem with this attitude, and it is very unlikely to be resolved if we are not allowed to discuss it honestly, and frankly? WHY are we afrade to say its a racial problem, when EVERYONE, of every race knows that is what the real problem is? Why are Americans AFRADE to have a TRUMP bumper sticker, campaign sing, flag, even in OKLAHOMA? I have been harrased numous times for all these things, Is that AMAZING OR WHAT? I have not been beten up yet, likely because I go healed, as they used to say in the old west!
F5960CD8-FEAF-4946-B44C-0D77FBAD1286.jpeg

Let’s see in a couple weeks.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know not much about this case and I am in no way anti capital punishment. That being said, I have no problem with life in prison with no eligibility of parole. I would rather a guilty man get life than the chance of an innocent man getting the lethal injection. Again, I am in no way against Capital Punishment. Just my .02, not that nay one cares. :)

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know not much about this case and I am in no way anti capital punishment. That being said, I have no problem with life in prison with no eligibility of parole. I would rather a guilty man get life than the chance of an innocent man getting the lethal injection. Again, I am in no way against Capital Punishment. Just my .02, not that nay one cares. :)
I agree, and feel the same way. I understand it cost the tax payers less to keep someone in person for life, than to execute them, if that is true, I would rather see them kept for life! As long as they can never kill anyone else, is my goal! I believe we will all be judged FAIRLY, and get what we deserve, good, or bad. Human being are subject to make mistakes and the death penalty is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, keeping this person from k,illing again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom