Julius Jones Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What will Gov. Stitt do on the Julius Jones clemency issue?

• Grants Clemency

• Denies Clemency

• Does nothing

• Goes on another trip to a foreign country

Results are only viewable after voting.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, and feel the same way. I understand it cost the tax payers less to keep someone in person for life, than to execute them, if that is true, I would rather see them kept for life! As long as they can never kill anyone else, is my goal! I believe we will all be judged FAIRLY, and get what we deserve, good, or bad. Human being are subject to make mistakes and the death penalty is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, keeping this person from k,illing again!
The death penalty was appropriate in this case.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not sure. Does he even have the authority to offer something like this?

P&P board recommended Life with possibility of Parole. Trial jury said Death. So he can come up with a different option?

Just curious if any lawyer types might know.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would these SAME mostly black students, be demonstrating, if a white man had killed someone, under the exact same circimstances, and was about to be exicuted? WE all know there is a problem with this attitude, and it is very unlikely to be resolved if we are not allowed to discuss it honestly, and frankly? WHY are we afrade to say its a racial problem, when EVERYONE, of every race knows that is what the real problem is? Why are Americans AFRADE to have a TRUMP bumper sticker, campaign sing, flag, even in OKLAHOMA? I have been harrased numous times for all these things, Is that AMAZING OR WHAT? I have not been beten up yet, likely because I go healed, as they used to say in the old west!
I’m not afraid to say it. Blacks are some of the most racist people in this country. They don’t give a rats rear it a white person is killed, falsely imprisoned, killed by police, etc. But the moment a black person goes through the things I just mentioned they go ape. Unless the person was a kid or a cop or a conservative black. They don’t care about those. As for being afraid to fly a flag or have a bumper sticker, I’m not afraid or that either. I fly an American flag and a rebel flag 24/7/365. I had Trump stickers on my cars and I had “NOBAMA” stickers back when he ran. If somebody don’t like it tough crap. Sadly this will never change.

Latest posts

Top Bottom