Justice hurts sometimes 🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't see the video so I don't know if this was in a store or not? In Glocktogo world, retail employees would wear pointy toed cowboy boots. That way they could kick shopifters right in the giblets when they tried to steal stuff! :nutkick:
It was a poorly taken video of a veiled black man with a plastic bag lined industrial trash can going down an aisle in a convenience store scooping up product on the shelves into the can. It looked like several times the thief was adjusting a gun in his right waistline. You can see the bulge several times. Anyway, he continues and is finally grabbed and thrown to the ground being held down and while he is struggling another man with a thick broom handle minus the broom comes over and starts wailing the hell out of the thief. It is gratuitous at best and illegal at worst.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The commentary of the guy recording was crackin me up “you can’t do nothing but call the cops” “don’t do that” etc… clerk was like “nah… watch this” lmao
Yeah, then ol "ain't nuthin you can do" starts screaming and saying "OK!" "OK!" "OK!" As if he suddenly realized the wrong doing he was involved in and was attempting to repent his miscreant behavior.

Latest posts

Top Bottom