Kahr PM9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberson22

Marksman
Reaction score
I picked up a pm9 a few months back and love the thing. Ive never had any problems with it (600 rounds through it). I put a crimson trace on it to help me out and now i can hit a pop can at 30 feet very consistently. I think its very accurate for such a small pistol. Hides nicely in a pocket also!

TulsaDadof3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a pm9 a few months back and love the thing. Ive never had any problems with it (600 rounds through it). I put a crimson trace on it to help me out and now i can hit a pop can at 30 feet very consistently. I think its very accurate for such a small pistol. Hides nicely in a pocket also!

Yeah I was thinking of getting one with a cirmson trace too.......does it make it feel clumsy at all with it?

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

I ordered a new PM9 from www.gtdist.com about 5-6 weeks ago. Price much better than local.

My PM9 had only one issue and that may have been the ammo I was using which is a little bit long. The ammo would hit the slide lock lever from the inside, push it up, and lock the slide back when there was still ammo in the mag. I fixed that by filing down the little point that was contacting the ammo and it runs perfectly now.

If you want it with night sights, order it that way. I changed them myself and it was more of a pain to do that I thought it would be.

It is an awesome gun. I'll post a picture in a little bit here. I've been carrying it in a Desantis Nemesis holster and it is a joy to carry. It is flatter than my 442 and offers 2 more rounds, 9mm instead of 38spl, better sights, quicker reloads, lower recoil.

Here she is with the bicycle tube I added (before I got the new sights on it):

[Broken External Image]

Good luck,

Alan

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

Thats sweet......you used just a regular old Bike tube? does it rub off black on your hands?

Not so far. I didn't want to pay the $5 walmart wanted for a new tube so I went to the bike shop on Mingo and they grabbed me a dead tube for free. I cut it up, washed out the talcum powder, and used a picture of someone else's example to cut it. The outside you see used to be the inside of the tube. Got it cut right the first time. It did want to move on me a little bit so I added a little double sided tape to between it and the grip to keep it in one spot.

Good luck,

Alan

TulsaDadof3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not so far. I didn't want to pay the $5 walmart wanted for a new tube so I went to the bike shop on Mingo and they grabbed me a dead tube for free. I cut it up, washed out the talcum powder, and used a picture of someone else's example to cut it. The outside you see used to be the inside of the tube. Got it cut right the first time. It did want to move on me a little bit so I added a little double sided tape to between it and the grip to keep it in one spot.
Alan

Thanks for the great idea!

roberson22

Marksman
Reaction score
@@@@Yeah I was thinking of getting one with a cirmson trace too.......does it make it feel clumsy at all with it?

I honestly can barely tell its there, adds almost no weight to the gun. and maybe a hair over 1/16" where it runs along the trigger guard. Definately a great buy in my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom