Kathy Griffin Has Lung Cancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No celebration.

No tears or consternation either.

I've said this here before, I've never danced on anyone's grave, but I've attended a few funerals just to make sure the box wasn't empty.
My mother in law sure won’t be buried in Israel. I’ve heard stories.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are celebrating someone’s pain and misfortune, YOU are a large part of the problem.

I’m no a fan of hers, never will be. wish her well.
I call BS on this one! Simply acknowledging the fact that suffering exists (in general or in any specific instance)... or, for that matter, taking the same attitude that Mark Twain did when he wrote, "I have never wished death on any man, but I have read a few obituaries with pleasure"... damnably-well does NOT make ME 'part of the problem.'

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I call BS on this one! Simply acknowledging the fact that suffering exists (in general or in any specific instance)... or, for that matter, taking the same attitude that Mark Twain did when he wrote, "I have never wished death on any man, but I have read a few obituaries with pleasure"... damnably-well does NOT make ME 'part of the problem.'
Here I totally agree with you. It's complete B.S. that I am the problem, because I hate Kathy Griffin's guts. She didn't get cancer because of me. And she sure as hell isn't going to get cured if I go to church and light a candle for her. This is like watching the A-Hole who cut you off 2 miles down the road while attempting to pass, lose control and hit a phone pole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom