Kathy Griffin Has Lung Cancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to disgustingly admit she grew up in the same town, and graduated from the same high school as I did. Fortunately for me I was 8 years out the door when her wretched ass showed up there.

O P R F H S ? Damn, that's a mouthful. I'm glad the high school doesn't raise cattle, they wouldn't survive the branding.​

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

O P R F H S ? Damn, that's a mouthful. I'm glad the high school doesn't raise cattle, they wouldn't survive the branding.​

It's a shame because it, along with New Trier were considered to be 2 of the best public high schools in the state back in the 70's. No longer. Like so many other cities, schools, and towns, they have come to directly show the result of what happens when progressive liberals take over something. The outcome is NEVER good. Now they're even admitting to teaching Marxist economics.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/29/teachers-illinois-caught-on-microphone-promoting-marxist-ideals/

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Everyone seems to get so worked-up over things. For me, I simply ignore those things and people that I do not want to deal with because life is too short to fuss over insignificant crap.
The problem with that is, it is not, "insignificant crap". Just look at what you have going on in this country right now. When you try to respect people who hate you, along with the country they want to tear down, statues and all, the outcome is never good.

Portland, Oregon is one of the best examples I can provide of what happens when people simply ignore what is going on around them..... Anarchy. And it's spreading fast. I'm wondering what's going to happen when these violent anarchists come to the cities and towns who's people thought it was all so, "insignificant"?

Latest posts

Top Bottom