Kathy Griffin Has Lung Cancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sucks as I'm sure not all of her family was a big a T-bag as she was, but it is what it is. You act the way she did for another 15 seconds of fame, people don't give you an ounce of sympathy.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jakeman, I'm generally with you about the not dancin' on someone's grave. HOWEVER, I'm planning to make an exception........dancin' shoes already on, idling... and bladder very full........for Pigloosi. Plannin' on dancin' and pissin' on her grave, wherever that may be. Please, Nan do a RBG. The sooner the better.

Sorry, but I made a promise to myself after leaving the Army back in the late '60's. I promised myself to never stand in such a line again.

The only long line I've stood in since then was to vote.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sucks as I'm sure not all of her family was a big a T-bag as she was, but it is what it is. You act the way she did for another 15 seconds of fame, people don't give you an ounce of sympathy.
Can't find it anywhere on the web about what she said when Rush announced his cancer. Must have been scrubbed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom