Kathy Griffin Has Lung Cancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here I totally agree with you. It's complete B.S. that I am the problem, because I hate Kathy Griffin's guts. She didn't get cancer because of me. And she sure as hell isn't going to get cured if I go to church and light a candle for her. This is like watching the A-Hole who cut you off 2 miles down the road while attempting to pass, lose control and hit a phone pole.
I hope you, me, Kathy Griffin, and everyone else get the mercy we don’t deserve over what we do deserve.

I’ll leave the whole take pleasure in the misfortune of others in your and Kathy Griffin’s experienced and capable hands.

As for all the purported Christians on this site, Matthew 5:44 comes to mind.
“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;” I fail at it frequently, but I’ll keep trying.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are worse things than dying, and that's suffering. I hated that she did what she did.
My daughter works for an Oncologist, I don't know how she does it. I took her to lunch one day and when picking her up, there was a couple parked outside consoling each other. Someone got bad news. Don't know how she does it(works there).

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are worse things than dying, and that's suffering. I hated that she did what she did.
My daughter works for an Oncologist, I don't know how she does it. I took her to lunch one day and when picking her up, there was a couple parked outside consoling each other. Someone got bad news. Don't know how she does it(works there).
My wife, for many years, took care of all those kids you hear were under water for x minutes then “saved”. The stories always leave out the are a vegetable now. She took care of child cancer patients and other accident victims. I have no idea how they do it either. I’m thankful they do. Give her a hug and thanks for me. Those people are my hero’s.

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I hope you, me, Kathy Griffin, and everyone else get the mercy we don’t deserve over what we do deserve.
Just what the hell is it you think we all "deserve"? You may think the world is full of rotten people who need to beg God for mercy, I don't. Yes, there are a few A-Holes the likes Kathy Griffin who are rotten to the core. But as we're seeing, Karma is taking care of her real good. As for as your whole, "No one is good enough" attitude, speak for yourself.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spare us all of your righteous, holier than thou B.S. You put up just as many, or more posts whining about people, along with what they say and do, than anyone on this forum.
1628510183146.png

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From a daily devotion:

We must have a discerning spirit to know when we are assisting those who have set themselves against the Kingdom of God. We are not to help them or even love them. I can hear the gasp as you read that line. Hate the sin and love the sinner? Yes, unless they have come to the place where they know the truth and yet hate the LORD. (see 2 John 10,11; Psalm 139:21)

Consider: Is God be pleased if we assist those who turn others from God?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom