KKM Barrels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since 1.) I cannot search KKM because of the 3 letter rule and 2.) I am lazy, I am creating a new thread.

KKM glock barrels? Any thoughts? I went ahead and pulled the trigger on one for my G23 after much reading of KKM vs Bar-Sto vs LoneWolf debates on other forums.

Dont get me wrong, I am not knocking LoneWolf (my only problem was that it was going to take longer to get one without the mulleted wolf logo). The Bar-Sto con was the fact I read many people stating the quality of bar-sto had gone down hill. This and a $40 price difference left me with a fairly well praised KKM.

So, to get back on target (pun intended), anyone have experience with KKMs? Like, dislike?

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got 2 lone wolf barrels and recently bought a kkm for my G35. Nothing really wrong with the lone wolfs but man, that kkm groups very nicely. It's also more finished. From now on I'm payinf the extra for the kkm.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good choice. But judging from the results of my most recent Bar-Sto purchase a few months ago, I haven't seen the quality decline.

Yeah, I actually was looking at Bar-Sto first. Read a few forums posts about decline in quality, but read just as many praising them. In the end, it came down to the $40.

Didn't mean for it to sound like I was saying Bar-Sto is crap.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I actually was looking at Bar-Sto first. Read a few forums posts about decline in quality, but read just as many praising them. In the end, it came down to the $40.

Didn't mean for it to sound like I was saying Bar-Sto is crap.

Nah, if their quality had gone down, I'd be the first to rag on them. KKM does make a great barrel though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom