Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a dog, my dog is ALOT bigger then the calve lol. Gonna measure fence tomorrow, pretty sure the calve is around 16”View attachment 300428View attachment 300429View attachment 300430. Was born yesterday afternoon, only her second calf so she still gives a crap or I’d get closer; don’t care for piercings.

Seems kind of late in the year for new calves. When we were on the farm/ranch, we used to turn the bulls out with the cows in the Summer so that the calves would be born in early Spring.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems kind of late in the year for new calves. When we were on the farm/ranch, we used to turn the bulls out with the cows in the Summer so that the calves would be born in early Spring.
I run a bull all year, my cows generally drop em from Sept-March.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My gf and I made a 2’ x 3’ dog bed / cot for my Boxer pup, since he likes to hang out with me in the shop. When we finished it, we put it on the kitchen floor to see if he’d take to it. The results:

D0D15678-CBFB-4686-96CC-2A1C647280EC.jpeg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We call him Bo. The last one of the litter that is not spoken for…. I may or may not care.View attachment 301053
I was In shawnee feed and seed when a lady came in with one like Bo. I said the pup should have a bed that looks like a hotdog bun. She laughed and said she'd have to look into that.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly? I've had a lot of dogs. Mostly Jack Russells and then other mixes. I was the VP of the Board of Directors at a shelter in Colorado and I pretty much wanna save 'em all. I would if I could. Anyway, Corgis are the most fun dogs I've ever had. They're as high-energy as you are. Wanna go climb Mt Everest? Your Corgi will go. Wanna veg on the couch? Your Corgi will be down with that, too. Great, great companions.

But... And it's a BIG but. You gotta be OK with hair. Either that or be OK with constantly brushing your Corgi. They shed a LOT.

Latest posts

Top Bottom