looking for fellow cruisers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meers run is good. I did it with a little extra last Saturday - Edmond to Norman to meet up with a friend then state highways to the Wichita Wildlife Refuge and up to the top of Mt. Scott. Stopped in Meers on the way back for a burger but the line was out the door and down the sidewalk.

The last time I went we left early enough to get there before the lunch crowd. But, it is like you have said if you do not time it right you will wait a long time.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Honda CB400 (450CC engine) can cruise all day long at 55-60. Haven't taken her above 65 yet. That too slow for ya'll?

I don't care how fast you go, I may be a mile or 2 ahead when all is said and done, but I would love to have a chance to meet you and talk to you about your Awsome knife making skills..

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Honda CB400 (450CC engine) can cruise all day long at 55-60. Haven't taken her above 65 yet. That too slow for ya'll?

I prefer to ride the back rodes vs. the highway, better scenery and alot less traffic so at those speeds you might be breaking the speed limit on some of the roads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom