looking for fellow cruisers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in BA and have a few guys I like to ride with. If y'all want to schedule a meet up sometime, post it up and I'll bring a few extras... I enjoy being off by myself or with others as long as I'm on my scoot.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still very much a novice. I bought Higgiw's Harley last year and I've put about 1500 miles on it. I like days like today for riding. Winds are below 10, no rain statewide and clear skies. It could be a little cooler, but I could care less about that. I'll be getting out and running some errands on it in a little bit.

If you're read any of my other posts about riding, I had a close call last year and I've had some issues that I've had to overcome. But it seems like time and miles are the cure. I'd like to get out and ride some more, but the winds trying to push me from one lane to another with oncoming traffic is the latest problem I'm working on.

I don't know what a "meers" is, but it sounds like it might be a nice ride.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW. I am surprised to get intrest in this state wide. I'm not familiar with meeks, however one of a few ideas I can think of. We could get 2 groups together one from tulsa one from okc and ride towards 1 location and meet for lunch/ whatever. Off the top of my head we could ride to Eskimo joes in stillwater, or petes place in krebbs. Just one idea, anyone else have a better idea let us know. As far as time and local for meet up. That's open to suggestions... however again since there is a bass pro in both okc and tulsa area that might be a good jumping off point... I know I am the op. But if someone wants to take the lead on this get together by all means go ahead. I am bad with logistics anyway... let's shoot for a Sunday 2-3 weeks out For people who need to clear schedules... so whats next?

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be up for riding with some OSA'ers! It is hot, I got out for about an hour last night and it was pretty brutal until the sun started to go down.

I never joined a club because, I too have a regular job, family, etc., so mandatory rides, etc., just arent on my schedule.

Latest posts

Top Bottom