Lovin my lcp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Ruger LCP size and smooth edges make it one of the best summer time conceal carry guns I have ever owned. Great personal protection gun but make sure you use good ammo in the 380.

jerbo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased my LCP from Bud's a couple weeks ago and i love it. It's so comfortable in my pocket, i forget it's there. Bought a Blackhawk pocet holster and some self defense ammo from WalMart and now i always have something for protection no matter what i'm wearing. I always thought that it was too small of a caliber to carry, but i finally realized that small caliber was better than no caliber.
I do think i will get a different holster though, something in leather maybe.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The LCP is a great pocket pistol. I by them and give them as gifts. But, kept the engraved one I saw at Dong's. Well, my wife has it now since I mistakenly showed it to her. LOL.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never bought an LCP, but I have bought P3ATs. Basically the LCP is a copy of the KelTec, but the fit and finish is nicer. One of mine has a hard chrome slide and barrel, the other is all black. I gifted another to my ex, so she could protect herself and my daughters, and I've talked a couple of other people into buying one. For the price, (~$200 if you shop around), you would be a dumby not to have one for backup. Carries quite well on my calf, right above my boot.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i use one the walmart pocket holsters for mine it works great for me im in all kinds of weather and during the summer after being all sweaty and smelly throw it in the washer. and i carry it daily, most of the time i dont even know i have it in my pocket.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry mine in a Tagua leather outside belt. Works perfect for me since I don't like bulky stuff in my pockets. Got it on eBay

Thanks for the info on the Tagua holster. I've had my LCP for about 1 1/2 yrs, carrying it in a Uncle Mike's #3 pocket holster. Fits good in my front jeans pocket, but I developed a small rust spot on the left tip of the slide near the hammer. With OC starting in a few weeks, a good belt holster will work just right for days when I don't want the weight of a larger pistol. I will probably go with the brown holster... even though black would probably attract less attention when OCing.

Tomorrow I plan to call Tagua and see if I can get a price discount over their on-line price of $55. Otherwise, I'll pay the price... as it includes shipping & handling. But it never hurts to ask for any discounts. I ordered a couple of Dickies shirts last Friday and asked about a discount, She knocked off 20%.... which wasn't bad on a $72 order.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RUGER-LCP-w...EAK-BELT-HOLSTER-HMBH1005-TAGUA-/260953493047

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David, I found a really neat OWB holster for my P3AT. That and the LCP have identical dimensions, so their holsters are interchangeable. I bought a Bianchi model 75 at Bass Pro here in Oh Kay See... I think it was $49. It rides really high (good for concealment) and it has a thumb break. Looks like this, except the one for the LCP completely covers the end of the slide.
www.code3tactical.com_images_products_detail_bia_24182__89705_zoom.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom