Man these folks we’re very 🍀 lucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The most frustrating part is after the ordeal, if theyre fortunate enough to still be upright, they will blame the animal and facilities. Ive been in and around livestock auctions my entire life and have seen it time and time again. People that have never been around anything larger or more feral than their Yorkie bringing their kids out to look at the cattle. Explaining to them that the animals, facilities, and employees were getting along just fine before they arrived and resumed doing fine immediately upon their vacating the area typically doesn't quite sink in with them.

Dumb people deserve to be in pain until the lesson sinks in.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
211BC745-5C05-4A3A-B496-5215089698C2.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The most frustrating part is after the ordeal, if theyre fortunate enough to still be upright, they will blame the animal and facilities. Ive been in and around livestock auctions my entire life and have seen it time and time again. People that have never been around anything larger or more feral than their Yorkie bringing their kids out to look at the cattle. Explaining to them that the animals, facilities, and employees were getting along just fine before they arrived and resumed doing fine immediately upon their vacating the area typically doesn't quite sink in with them.

Dumb people deserve to be in pain until the lesson sinks in.

Good Lord ain't it the truth. I haven't been in an auction barn in YEARS but even back in my youth there were some people that had no business there. 😬😵

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too many cartoons I guess, don’t pet bullwinkel either.

The dude with white hat should be charged with child endangerment, when the bull charged he ran and left the kid. Someone else had to step in and pull the kid out of the way and take the hit for it. Hope he is alright.

Last edited:

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m figuring if we plant a white buffalo in the pack and a few good ole boys hollers “White Privilege” that may do it. The libs would charge in a rage leaving the young in’s behind.

Might be able to make $$$ on the funniest videos or pay per view.🤣

8BD211CC-73CA-44EE-92A7-9A4777CE6116.jpeg

Choprzrul

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About 20 years ago we were at the grand canyon. Driving thru the visitors area, we see a bus stopped and people pouring out of it......and then noticed 6 or so elk 2 of which had those big pointy things on their heads. People, infants/children in their arms, wanting to walk up to those animals and get a picture taken. We left the area.....didn't want to witness any bad outcomes :-(

Latest posts

Top Bottom