Metal Building Recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LongDDan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, I currently have a metal building shop, not sure the dimensions but I'm wanting to add on another double car garage to it. Anyone have any recommendations or builders in the OKC or Lawton area, I'm located in Duncan, OK

Danny

Last edited:

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't tell you who to pick, but I can tell you to stay away from the high pressure, add-on-fee loving General Steel. They're in the sales business, not the metal building business.

LongDDan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Current building, just looking to add on in the same style

Attachments

• 20210805_180220.jpg
    20210805_180220.jpg
    745.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221009_151158.jpg
    20221009_151158.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I can't tell who to go with, but I can tell you this ---> Don't go with Fisher Welding in Enid. He (actually his guys) does good work and makes a pretty good building but he will try to rip you off every chance he can get.

He has a penchant for assuming other people are stupid AF if they have anything that indicates above middle class income and he might think you're rich. Even when you tell him you know how construction works and you're not stupid, he'll still try to rip you off. When you catch him, he looks at you real stupid like you got a dick growing out your forehead and starts tap dancing. PM me if you wanna know why. Oh yeah, and definitely don't use his fckin spray foam dude...he's as bad.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom