Militia discussion thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I did a little research. Didn't have to look too far. April 28 2010, Oklahoma passed a law outlawing unauthorized militia. Simply being in a militia that is not the state militia subjects you to 5 years in jail. This thread could be considered recruiting for a militia, automatic 5 years. By the way, my name is Johnny Lovelace and I am from Canada.

Not sure how the passage of that law got passed me. Sends chills up my spine. What helped free this country is now illegal. FYI, an authorize militia is one that is formed under the auspices of the Oklahoma State Government, who recognizes the Governor as the commander in chief.

I hear they just broke ground on some new camps....

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I did a little research. Didn't have to look too far. April 28 2010, Oklahoma passed a law outlawing unauthorized militia. Simply being in a militia that is not the state militia subjects you to 5 years in jail. This thread could be considered recruiting for a militia, automatic 5 years. By the way, my name is Johnny Lovelace and I am from Canada.

Not sure how the passage of that law got passed me. Sends chills up my spine. What helped free this country is now illegal. FYI, an authorize militia is one that is formed under the auspices of the Oklahoma State Government, who recognizes the Governor as the commander in chief.

I hear they just broke ground on some new camps....

you have a citation?

Latest posts

Top Bottom