Militia discussion thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? Your rights are so trampled you want to take up arms against your government? Some of you people are beyond any reason. You live in the greatest country on earth. You are free to move any place in the country. Your economic opportunities are limited only by your ambition and ability. You are free to own as many guns as you want. Yet just because you disagree with politicians (and for many of you it doesnt matter if they are democrats or republican), you want to take up arms against your country.

Stop calling yourselves Americans.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB Books said:
Really? Your rights are so trampled you want to take up arms against your government? Some of you people are beyond any reason. You live in the greatest country on earth. You are free to move any place in the country. Your economic opportunities are limited only by your ambition and ability. You are free to own as many guns as you want. Yet just because you disagree with politicians (and for many of you it doesnt matter if they are democrats or republican), you want to take up arms against your country.

So is Lee Greenwood going to be playing non-stop at your camps?

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the cranksters in my area generally keep a fleet of Berettas and Corsicas in their front lawns. They swap parts back and forth between 4-5 and usually have one that moves under its own power on any given day.

The ones nearest me have several Corsicas and first and second gen Cavaliers in their front yard. Maybe 5 total. I think one is drivable.

:D

Dude you left out the venerable Pontiac Grand Prix. Nothing says I am holdin shiz like a 97 RED grand prix.

Rajder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This ^^^^^

It's obvious that many of you have never known anyone that actually came from a dictator controlled, rights limiting, **** hole foreign country (that some of you think the US is becoming) because if you did they would be slapping you guys silly right about now.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

With all due respect, you can kiss my ass JB.

I am an American.

C

Clay

It's obvious that many of you have never known anyone that actually came from a dictator controlled, rights limiting, **** hole foreign country (that some of you think the US is becoming) because if you did they would be slapping you guys silly right about now.
Is obvious you seem to think this country could never end up like those shitholes you speak of. Well let me tell ya sonny, its headed in exactly that direction so keep yer powder dry.

sash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hate to add any facts in here, but this is still good law in Oklahoma:

Oklahoma Statutes Citationized
Title 44. Militia
Chapter 1 - The Oklahoma Military Code
Article Article III - Organization and Personnel
Section 41 - Composition of Militia - Classes
Cite as: O.S. §, __ __

The Militia of the State of Oklahoma shall consist of all able-bodied citizens of the United States and all other able-bodied persons who shall be or shall have declared their intentions to become citizens of the United States, who shall be more than seventeen (17) years of age and not more than seventy (70) years of age, and said militia shall be divided into three (3) classes: The National Guard, the Oklahoma State Guard, and the Unorganized Militia.

Latest posts

Top Bottom