Mob kills boy at school

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The mentality of that kind of person isn't detoured by the consequences because they don't believe they'll get caught anyway.

I think they just don't care if they get caught. They know the consequences will be minor in almost every instance. There's no deterrent to this type of behavior. The two little s**tbags that intentionally ran over the retired police chief while he was riding his bike were laughing and joking about that very thing in court.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I think they just don't care if they get caught. They know the consequences will be minor in almost every instance. There's no deterrent to this type of behavior. The two little s**tbags that intentionally ran over the retired police chief while he was riding his bike were laughing and joking about that very thing in court.
I used to think that, but considering they pretty quickly convict, put to death or lop off body parts for various crimes in other countries, I just don't think they believe they'll be caught. Cause folks in other countries are still getting put to death and parts lopped off even though that's been the standard for decades.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Notice the content of their character. Immediate trip to the electric chair would solve this problem.
Even the Electric Chair won't be usable soon because 'Green Energy' sources like solar and wind can't produce the required number of amps needed 🤣

/just kidding/

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Black on White violence. Again and again.
No, actually Black on White violence use to be fairly rare because Whites wouldn't put up with it. A lot of Blacks were literally hung from the mere suggestion that they were guilty of doing something against the White population. Black on Black violence has always been wide-spread and is quite common. Over the last few years it seems that things are changing with much more Black on White violence than has ever happened in the past.

Things started changing when Whites became afraid of being called 'racist' for saying or doing anything that Blacks didn't like (playing the 'racist' card). If you, as a White person wanted to complain about diversity- you're a 'racist'; Shoot a Black - you're a 'racist'; Arrest a Black - it's profiling ('racism'), etc. Even talking about this subject is frowned upon these days because everyone is SO AFRAID of being called a 'racist' or OFFENDING someone.

I was born and raised in a part of Los Angeles (Compton, CA) that has always been known (and still is) as one of the roughest 'hoods' in all of California, yet I always got along with everyone while I lived there even though I was a definite minority. Seeing what has happened with Black attitudes these days, I am becoming more and more racist as time goes on . . . and to me that is a sad thing!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, actually Black on White violence use to be fairly rare because Whites wouldn't put up with it. A lot of Blacks were literally hung from the mere suggestion that they were guilty of doing something against the White population. Black on Black violence has always been wide-spread and is quite common. Over the last few years it seems that things are changing with much more Black on White violence than has ever happened in the past.

Things started changing when Whites became afraid of being called 'racist' for saying or doing anything that Blacks didn't like (playing the 'racist' card). If you, as a White person wanted to complain about diversity- you're a 'racist'; Shoot a Black - you're a 'racist'; Arrest a Black - it's profiling ('racism'), etc. Even talking about this subject is frowned upon these days because everyone is SO AFRAID of being called a 'racist' or OFFENDING someone.

I was born and raised in a part of Los Angeles (Compton, CA) that has always been known (and still is) as one of the roughest 'hoods' in all of California, yet I always got along with everyone while I lived there even though I was a definite minority. Seeing what has happened with Black attitudes these days, I am becoming more and more racist as time goes on . . . and to me that is a sad thing!
Well, and people are blind if they only see blacks in the group.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Exactly. Everyone wants to be woke and afraid to speak up. Violent crime by blacks against each other and whites is at an all time high. They think nothing will be done to them. In many cases, they are right. This would be bigger news if a group of white thugs killed a black teen. The kid would probably get a golden casket and have all the black lying pieces of crap like Al and Jesse would attend the funeral.

Latest posts

Top Bottom