Mob kills boy at school

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, and people are blind if they only see blacks in the group.
Hard not to when the vast majority of assaults, drug deals, robberies, home invasions, and unprovoked shootings all involve just a single demographic. For those that don't see this, or refuse to see it, all I have to say is that most of us live in the reality of what is, rather than what we wish it were.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, and people are blind if they only see blacks in the group.
Anyone who did it no matter their stripes would be equally reprehensible in my eyes. But I could not help but think some of them could be illegals or sons born to illegals. Lotta Americans dying of both direct and indirect consequences of the open border.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hard not to when the vast majority of assaults, drug deals, robberies, home invasions, and unprovoked shootings all involve just a single demographic. For those that don't see this, or refuse to see it, all I have to say is that most of us live in the reality of what is, rather than what we wish it were.
If I'm not mistaken, it's the similar statistically eleswhere as well, but our trash culture adds to the problem more than elswhere. HOWEVER, it is white liberal atheists and people like Soros that enable it. So who's really to blame?

And BTW the Christian areas of Africa do well and safer compared to others...so there is a moral component to it for sure.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they just don't care if they get caught. They know the consequences will be minor in almost every instance. There's no deterrent to this type of behavior. The two little s**tbags that intentionally ran over the retired police chief while he was riding his bike were laughing and joking about that very thing in court.
I watched that video. Disgusting isn’t a strong enough word. Those two don’t deserve another breath as far as I’m concerned

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, it's the similar statistically eleswhere as well, but our trash culture adds to the problem more than elswhere. HOWEVER, it is white liberal atheists and people like Soros that enable it. So who's really to blame?

So this is one of the other reason we got the hell out of Oregon. Even though we were more rural and 45 min from Portland, the woke cancer was spreading to our area fast. We’ve all heard the statistic . Blacks make up 13% of the population but do 85% of the crime. The thing is the crimes are becoming more violent and more blatant. the stupid white liberal people in Portland in their $1M homes in gated communities with their stupid diversity signs stuck in their yards acting like they care about anyone other than themselves while knowing they wouldn’t have to interact with inner city black people. So they vote for the garbage and then scream foul when they’re victim of a crime. I just pray to God (literally) that most of the people coming to Oklahoma are conservatives like myself and not just liberals wanting to escape their self manufactured sh*t holes by taking the easy way out. Rant over

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

And BTW the Christian areas of Africa do well and safer compared to others...so there is a moral component to it for sure.
That’s the glue of tribalism that holds together and disintegrates the African cultures. First thing the ANC wanted to nuke when they took over South Africa was the tribal identities. That’s why so many tribes were fighting alongside the whites. Our government was already lost back then and we didn’t realize it due to the anesthesia of limited and controlled media.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This kind of stuff makes me really struggle with what I know I’m supposed to do and how I’m supposed to conduct myself as a Christian…. :censored:
I look at it like God really would like to talk to these people. So I'm helping God out by expediting their arrival before him for that conversation.:anyone:

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This kind of stuff makes me really struggle with what I know I’m supposed to do and how I’m supposed to conduct myself as a Christian…. :censored:
4B6813EF-046F-4F27-9E63-E8EF08685933.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom